Coffee Frappe Less Effort. A frappé coffee, Greek frappé, Nescafé frappé, or just frappé (Greek: φραπές, frapés, [fraˈpes]) is a Greek iced coffee drink made from instant coffee (generally, spray-dried Nescafé), water, sugar. This is a "No Value added" style video. This means It can get annoying.
Before we dive headlong into the world of Frappés and understand their origins, I have a confession to make. This is the reason it is not possible to make a good frappé in many countries, unless one can find spray-dried coffee (which is actually generally less expensive than freeze-dried instant coffee). My frappe is shown as separated, mostly because as SOON as I had it made and was ready to photograph the drink, Clara woke up and needed to be changed, fed, burped, etc.
Kamu bisa memasak Coffee Frappe Less Effort menggunakan 4 bahan dalam 4 langkah. Begini cara memasak masakan itu.
Bahan Coffee Frappe Less Effort
- Kamu perlu 1 sdm nescafe.
- Diperlukan 1 sdm gula.
- Kamu perlu 100 ml air dingin.
- Kamu perlu 200 ml susu uht (me: frisian flag).
The recipe blends up nice and smooth and really delivers a frosty iced coffee frappe. If you want a thicker frappe, add a little more ice. Probably the best home made frappe I've made yet. I used caramel syrup and had mixed in a little cremora carmel flavored (light) mix to the I have been making this frappe for a few months now and I go one step further.
Instruksi Coffee Frappe Less Effort
- Siapkan bahan, campur kopi dan gula di tumbler / botol / shaker. Aku pakai tumbler..
- Tuang air, tutup tumbler rapat2, kemudian kocok. Kocoknya biasa aja bisa, sekitar 2-3 menit. Hasilnya berbusa, tp masih ada air kopinya ya. Tuang ke gelas, keluarkan foam pakai sendok..
- Tambahkan susu. Jadi deh hehe. Pakein es batu juga enak, ini aku ngga pakein. Berasa ngopi di kafe wkwk.
- Ga pake cape bikin foamnya hehe.
Use an electric frother ( or this frappe Leave a little room for a splash of milk or half & half and add that last! NOTE: Toward the end of the frappe, when there's only foam. It is less bigger and acidic than coffee but a tad sweeter. If you add a splash of milk to this tea you may find it has some similarities to a cup of coffee. A McDonalds frappe is essentially Coffee, cream, sugar, flavoured sauce and ice.